Princess Rich (1×1.0ml)
Princess® rich is a sterile, viscoelastic, clear, colorless, transparent, isotonic and biodegradable gel.
Based on the SMART technology, the gel is not cross-linked, but stabilized by means of the natural moisturizer glycerine, which stores water and keeps the skin hydrated.
Princess® RICH has a high concentration of hyaluronate (HA) and a high molecular weight (3.0 million daltons) and ensures long-lasting rejuvenation. This link permanently increases the moisture of the skin.
Princess® RICH is indicated for mesotherapy. After injection into the superficial dermis, it replaces the HA lost through the natural aging process, increases the tone and elasticity of the skin, gives the complexion a delicate shine and thus curbs the signs of aging.
For better results, it is recommended to perform a cycle of 3 treatments with Princess® RICH every 3 weeks.
Princess® RICH can also be used as a filler for small skin lines such as crow’s feet or laugh and smoker lines around the mouth. The product is supplied with two sterile needles (30G ½) for single use per syringe. Three sessions, three weeks apart, are recommended for best results.
The high art of aesthetic medicine from CROMA
- Immediate and long-lasting effects
- High viscosity increases the filling capacity, optimizes elasticity when modeling and ensures natural beauty
- Easy to inject, homogeneous and smooth: optimal control and maximum comfort during the entire injection
- Non-allergenic: Pre-treatment allergy testing is not required
- Our unique cleaning process, oxygen removal and sterilization limit the risk of side effects and inflammation
- Short glass syringe
- Specially shaped piston rod
- Ergonomic finger rest (360 ° rotation)
- Stability and full control throughout the treatment
Princess® rich is intended to be injected into the superficial dermis, preferably deeper, by a licensed physician using an appropriate technique. After the injection, the doctor may use a light massage to distribute the product evenly.
Packaging unit 1 pre-filled syringe with 1.0ml
(Product image may differ.)